• Welcome to Scan New England! Happy Spring! Please take your time to browse around and feel free to ask any questions. Remember our wiki linked directly above!

Official Message Forum Bug Thread

@W1KNE and @ecps92, I saw that you each "reacted" to one of my posts on this thread and that it showed the reactions with the original post. I do not see an option to do reactions like that. Maybe that feature isn't trickled down to the minions?

Your ability to use the Scan New England kitchen, to include the air fryer, and the website's sanitary facilities remains in a state of flux however. Please bear with us while we work to rectify this issue.

Your browser is defaulting to the old browser link, which brings you there.
The root address of https://scan-ne.net will bring you here.
Unfortunately Chrome bookmarks seem to have an issue. Firefox's do not.
I don't know why and deleting Cookies has not seemed to clear it. On some Chrome browsers, this is still bringing you to the OOPS page.
On another day when I have more time, I will investigate it more.

Unfortunately NEFD might be dead. I pull the data from the FCC General Menu Reports website. Everytime I have tried, for months on end, the page crashes when trying to do so.
That's too bad. I used the NEFD just about daily. I understand the FCC website struggles, though.

I just tried it again, and even reduced the query to what would be a smaller search, with the same results. I'll periodically try but I don't anticipate success any time soon. Filing a complaint would likely be a complete waste of time. :ROFLMAO:

Just posting this in case others have the same problem, most or possibly all of my Watched forums disappeared. I didn't even realize until today that I hadn't been receiving emails for new posts in the forums that I had been watching and upon visiting, I saw that i had to re-Watch them. I haven't checked to see if the individual threads I had watched remained, but the Forums definitely didn't.

Just posting this in case others have the same problem, most or possibly all of my Watched forums disappeared. I didn't even realize until today that I hadn't been receiving emails for new posts in the forums that I had been watching and upon visiting, I saw that i had to re-Watch them. I haven't checked to see if the individual threads I had watched remained, but the Forums definitely didn't.
Are you talking about forums you watched here or on the old board?

Are you talking about forums you watched here or on the old board?
They were on the old board. Don't know why I never considered the fact that they wouldn't have transferred over. I thought that I had been receiving emails which would indicate that they had, but looking back apparently I was mistaken. Either way, its working fine now that I "Watched" them. (y)

That's what I expected was the case. It's surprising that everything that did come across did so as well as it did. Glad you got it sorted, and it'll make everyone else that might have been wondering aware of it as well.

Back