• Congratulations to the 18 time, world champion BOSTON CELTICS!

ICE 900 trunk conversion to DMR Tier III

Barnstable now has a T3 CC up on 937.1875. Showing as Site:L1-8 on DSDPlus with CC of 0, neighbors appear to be 4, 16, 20. I'll run it on an SDS200 when I get the chance. Wiki updated with available info.
Have this system running here this morning, and just heard a transmission on it. TG1 on CH "352", "(didn't hear ID) leaving Dennis." Guessing this may be system radio techs.

Edit: forgot this dang thing records audio..."135 leaving Dennis".

Last edited:
Have this system running here this morning, and just heard a transmission on it. TG1 on CH "352", "(didn't hear ID) leaving Dennis." Guessing this may be system radio techs.
Is this the first time anyone has heard actual voice activity on the T3/Cap Max system?

Interesting, just now got call from 135 off in Osterville. TG during that transmission was 1004. Was answered on TG 1. Both showed as group calls.

I get the radio techs on the new OneVoice TIII sites but the ICE TIII is nothing I can monitor from home. It is possible I caught a tech when I was mobile but don't recall for sure. The Holyoke site for ICE TIII is much weaker of a signal that the Holyoke Con+.

chris

I sat on Barnstable that Scott mentioned.. I caught a T/G 2266756 with RID 2326528 Slot=1. I'm still seeing fluky
TIII Site L2-1.9 DCC:0
Jeff

Back